- If the Lord is willing the following 10 things will be true of me in a year:
- I know at least 3 books of the Bible (Titus, James, Jude) as well as Pastor John.
- I want Ps 119 to be true about me.
- How is this passage going to be true about me unless I know God's word inside and out.
- I am a recipient of HSK Level 11 and PSC 一級甲等.
- I want to apply 1Cor 9:19-22; Col 3:22-25 to my life.
- God has called me the share the gospel with my own people.
- How am I suppose to communicate with my own people unless I know the language and custom. In addition, in everything we do we are suppose to do it as if we are serving Christ Himself.
- I am communicating both verbally and written with my own people about spiritual matters fluently.
- I want to apply 1Cor 9:19-22 to my life.
- God has called me the share the gospel with my own people.
- I am able to give my dad $30,000 HKD for his 60th birthday.
- I want to apply Ex 20:12;1Cor 9:19-22 in my life.
- According to the Chinese customs the 60th birthday of a man (61st for a woman) is one of the most important birthdays. I want to honor him and tell him God is blessing me and now I am going to bless you by giving $30,000 HKD.
- My dad can use this money in whatever way he wants to.
- I am living within walking distance from my fellowship and church.
- I want to be like David and live in the temple of God Ps 27:4.
- Since I am not able live in the House of the LORD, the LORD has laid it on my heart to live within walking distance from the church.
- I remember people's name and able to called them by their name.
- I know Ps 139:1-6; Jn10:3 is true.
- Since He knows everybody inside out. I want to know people inside and out. The most basic is knowing a person's name.
- I have an excellent health according to EMC.
- 1Cor 3:15-16;Mt 25:14-30
- I am called to be a good steward. Also since my body is God's temple so I need to take proper care of it.
- I have received my PGDE certificate.
- I want to apply 1Cor 9:19-22 to my life.
- The custom of the people I work with is they look upon degrees and certification with great value.
- I am making $20,000/month so I have the right to date.
- Jn 14:1-4
- It was the custom of that time for the groom to prepare a place for the bride. Currently I am preparing myself for my bride. The area God is telling me to work on is the area of "financial stability".
- I am a professional image consultant for myself.
- I want to apply 1Cor 9:19-22 to my life.
- I want to be presentable to people since the people I work with look at the outward appearance.
I had started this blog to keep my friends and family updated while I was living in Hong Kong. I have once again revived this blog and will try to blog on a regular basis to once again share my opinions and life with people who would like to know.
星期一, 6月 25, 2007
What I will be in a year if the Lord is willing
訂閱:
發佈留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
發佈留言