I had started this blog to keep my friends and family updated while I was living in Hong Kong. I have once again revived this blog and will try to blog on a regular basis to once again share my opinions and life with people who would like to know.
星期二, 6月 05, 2007
One of my favorite hymns
I found this video on YouTube and I thought I would share with my friends. For those who can't read Chinese here is a rough translation.
I Pray
(Ps 86:6; Jer 29:12; Philp 4:6; Rom 8:26;
1Tim 2:1; Rom 12:12; Eph 6:18; 2Tim 2:2; James 5:13
Mk 11:24; 2Tim 4:7; Rom 1:10; Ps 6:9)
Prayer because I am nothing
Prayer because I know I need to
Understand Your will which is important to me
Prayer since the mask I have using has led me no where
Prayer because your love is what I need
Your care, all that I have gone through You understand
There are some situation that I only tell You
Because You love me more than anyone loves me
Tears of pain comes from eyes
I know You wipe away those tears
In the morning I need to come and talk to You
Jesus I will live for You
You provide everything that is needed everyday
Your grace is enough for me
訂閱:
發佈留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
發佈留言