- I need to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. If I do not do that then I leave a foothold for the devil.
- There are 2 plans: Plan A - what God's intends and Plan B - what I want. Eventually Plan A will be executed but I choose it in the first place then a lot of uneccessary suffering could be avoid. Balaam chose Plan B and in the end Balak didn't give him honour or rich and he was killed by the Israelites (Num 31:8).
I had started this blog to keep my friends and family updated while I was living in Hong Kong. I have once again revived this blog and will try to blog on a regular basis to once again share my opinions and life with people who would like to know.
星期三, 6月 13, 2007
The Life of Balaam (Num 22)
Looking at the life of Balaam I saw several things:
訂閱:
發佈留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
發佈留言