dynamic living = (GGE + GGPS) * PSISomething that Pastor John has told me is to go to the Scripture and check out if what people are from God or not from God so I will spend the next couple of weeks going through the Scriptures and test what the speaker says is biblical.
where GGE = God given equipment (talents, abilities, resources ...)
GGPS = God given principle of success
PSI = Personal self image
I had started this blog to keep my friends and family updated while I was living in Hong Kong. I have once again revived this blog and will try to blog on a regular basis to once again share my opinions and life with people who would like to know.
星期三, 7月 04, 2007
Dynamic Living
I went to a leadership conference and the speaker said that we are create to live life dynamically. His definition of dynamic living is:
訂閱:
發佈留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
發佈留言