I had started this blog to keep my friends and family updated while I was living in Hong Kong. I have once again revived this blog and will try to blog on a regular basis to once again share my opinions and life with people who would like to know.
星期二, 7月 31, 2007
Mission in Life
God has give this vision and mission. God has called me to the oasis in the desert of life. To give water to those whom are thirsty so that they will be thirsty no more. God has blessed by allowing to grow up in North America and to be able to learn His word so freely. Now He is calling me to be an oasis to my own people for He wants to lead them out of the desert and into the promise land. He his asking me to be his faithful bond servant and serve the people He is going to lead into the promise land.
訂閱:
發佈留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
發佈留言