One the surface this roadtrip was a let down. Initially I wanted to meet up with so and so and so and so etc. In the end I didn't meet up with many of them. Behind it all I believe there is a silver lining.
If I had meet up with all of the people as I had plan, I would not have been there for my brother and sister. We had a very deep and open decussion on what is happening in our lives Saturday night and Sunday.
I also got to see Pastor John Lam. I am going to miss him a lot since God is calling him to somewhere else. I hope I will be able serve with him again on this side of Heaven. Although I am going to miss him a lot, his final sermon to EMC is a reminder that I should be only seeking to be in the presence of the LORD which was what Mosses sought after; what King David sought after; what King Solomon sought after; and what the Apostle Paul sought after. His sermon was base on Ps 27:4. If you ever have chance you should read it and mediate upon it.
沒有留言:
發佈留言