星期日, 8月 13, 2006

Blessings in my life

When I first went to Hong Kong I went with a troubled heart. I didn't want to leave my family and friends. I had take a step of faith and let God take care of my family. But I really believed that God was calling me to Hong Kong.

The part of the Bible He used to speak to me was Jonah 4:10-11. My trip to China made me realize the emptiness and spiritual blindness of my people. A lot of people were going through the ritual of their religion but didn't know the meaning or why they were doing what they were doing.

Coming back was a blessing. Although in some aspects my family's health has deteriated but in another ways they have improved. My mom is able to talk more and my grandparents' energy level is better than a year before.

沒有留言: