星期二, 10月 14, 2008

Grace upon Grace

I thank God for everything. I thank Him for giving me life especial when I was suppose to die at the age of 10. The doctors at that time thought there was no hope for me but God has extended my days. God has been gracious to me and has opened different doors for me. There is an opportunity for me to become the pastor's assistant.

I want to share one amazing thing. My dad wanted to celebrate mybirthday on Oct 14 but I didn't know about it so I setup my own birthday party. Therefore, when he e-mailed me about the celebration I told him I wasn't able to make it. I suggested Wednesday which is prayer meeting. At first I had struggles about not going to prayer meeting but God gave me peace about missing prayer meeting. I felt He was saying I should spend time with my dad since that is what I have been praying for. The amazing thing is my dad wrote me an e-mail and said let us have dinner on Oct 13 instead. Now I am able to spend time with my dad and be able to go to prayer meeting.

沒有留言: