It is nice to be back in Canada. It has been an eventful time in my life. I don`t think my grandparents are going live on this side of heaven much longer. They have changed a lot since I last saw them. In someways I am glad I didn`t know about their condition otherwise I would have came back much earlier and wouldn`t have been about to have the change I required.
I am looking forward to being in Canada but I am longing to go back ``home``. I don`t see Canada as my home on this side of heaven. I think it is God who has put this love for my mother country in my heart. There are a lot of problem in my mother country but when I think about the millions of people who do not worship the one true God it greives me. We were made to worship God and it causes me to stay awake at night to think about in the land that is called God`s land or island there are millions who do not worship the one true God but stick and stones or dust.
沒有留言:
發佈留言