I got to go to Zhongyuan for a week and it was an eye opener. Although I wasn't able to see much of the ancient buildings, I was able to see how lost my people are. Chinese history and culture has been greatly influenced by Buddhism, Taoism, and Confucianism. Each time I went to the different temples I felt the spiritual oppression. At first I admired the architecture of the temples but then I reminded the how lost my people are and I wanted to burn the buildings.
I saw people praying to images that can't even help them. I saw people buying good luck charms, that have been blessed by Satan, to bring them good fortune. I did not know what to do other then to pray. I know have a great High Priest who weaps for them and I am called to be His ambassor in this world. When He was on Earth he would pray and then go and challenge the system of that time.
沒有留言:
發佈留言